Data Integration in Law EnforcementCreate a Single Source of Truth by Integrating Enterprise-Level Applications
Integrate with NicheRMS
Integrate with PeopleSoft
Integrate with Much More
Download This White Paper to Learn
- The problems caused by lack of data integration
- The benefits of driving your agency’s service-wide systems and operations using a personnel Scheduling and Timekeeping software
- How the Calgary Police Service has integrated several key enterprise-level applications with InTime, with practical applications in common scenarios and proven improvements:
- Reduce Standby Pay by 50%
- Re-Organize 600 Employees in 10 Minutes
- Automate User Role & Permission Management without IT
- More Accurate Pay by Automating 200-300 Payouts per Week
- Enforce Complex Union Rules
- Future possibilities for public safety agencies leveraging data integration, from real-time policing to predictive deployment strategies.
Request the White Paper
A great win for the service
People Like Accurate Pay
Integrating with a Scheduling and Timekeeping software such as InTime, public safety agencies can account for all employee time – scheduled and actual – with one integrated system.
Payroll is a lot easier to manage, more accurately, in less time.