Want to Present at InTime University?Your agency could attend for free!
Does your agency have a unique case to share? InTime U is more than just training sessions- it's a chance to learn from your peers. Let us know if you would like to present and you could receive free tickets for your agency!
Last year, the Calgary Police Service and the Integrated Law and Justice Agency of Orange County presented case studies on their extensive use of integrations with InTime and the court and subpoena modules, respectively. We know that many of you also have unique scheduling and non-scheduling related case studies in your agencies. This year, we would like to invite you to present at InTime U 2019 in San Diego.
- Topic must be related to the public safety industry
- 50 minute presentation with 10 minute Q & A (60 minutes total)
- Format of the case study is a presentation by members of your agency involved in the case study
- Projector and mic provided
- Scheduling with InTime
- Integrations with InTime
- InTime Modules (timekeeping, court & subpoena, asset tracking)
- Officer wellness
- Adoption of new technology in your department