Frequently Asked Questions
To speak with a Sales Representative, please submit the Contact Form below and select “Product / Sales” as your Subject Line.
If you already use InTime and require Technical Support, please refer to the section “How to Get Technical Support” below to help us diagnose and resolve your issues as soon as possible.
Do you offer a Free Trial?
Can you provide References?
How to Get Technical Support
Technical Support Questions
Below are a few frequently-asked Technical Support Questions.
For more detailed Support topics, please join us at the InTime Success Hub for helpful articles, step-by-step User Guides, and discussions with our Customer Success Specialists as well as other InTime Users.
What is my 'InTime Server?'
- Subject Line: Technical Support
- InTime User Role: Employee
- Organization Name: Please enter your Organization Name to help us locate your server.
I can't log in.
Lost or Forgotten Password
If you’ve lost or forgotten your password, you can reset your password by selecting the ‘Forgot password’ option on the login page and following the prompts.
Note: If you do not receive the Password Reset e-mail, it is possible that it went to your Junk folder, or that you do not have an e-mail address entered in the system. If the Password Reset e-mail cannot be found, please contact your System Administrator and have them reset your password internally.
I'm not receiving Notifications.
If you or your employees are not receiving notifications:
- Make sure an e-mail or phone number has been entered for the employee in User Setup.
- If employees are not receiving notifications for postings, please check the applicable filter group and ensure the employee is within the filter being used.
- If employees are still not receiving notifications, run the Notification Detail Report to ensure the notifications are sending successfully.
- Please get in touch with support if notifications are still undeliverable.
How do I grant InTime access to employees?
Granting InTime Access to Employees
To allow your employees to log in their InTime Mobile App, find the employee under User Setup and assign a username and password
InTime Won't Download
Downloading & Installing InTime
- Ensure you are using the correct URL to access download page
- Confirm with your IT that you have rights within your network to install
I can't expire an employee
Expiring an Employee
InTime will not allow you to Expire an Employee should they have Assignments past their “Last Employed” Date.
If this is the case, upon entering the “Expire” date, the Employment box will appear in yellow. Simply hover over the “Expire” date and InTime will provide you with a list of the contradicting Assignment(s) or Leave(s).
InTime will accept the “Expire” date once those Assignments have been removed from the Work Schedule.
Have we answered your questions?
If you still have questions about your specific Case, the best way to get Technical Support is to submit the Contact Form below with as much details as possible — this would help save you time by allowing us to investigate your request.
If you have more general Technical questions, please remember to check the following Resources:
- Blog Articles
- Manuals for Getting Started
- InTime Success Hub
We are usually on a call or Zoom session helping other customers. The best way to contact us at Support is to submit a support form. This way, we can have a chance at answering your support questions before we even talk to you!
Please be specific and let us know the details below so that we can best support you.