Data Integration in Law EnforcementCreate a Single Source of Truth by Integrating Enterprise-Level Applications
“Today’s best police departments are always looking for ways to be proactive instead of reactive.”
Integrate with NicheRMS
One of the most widely-used Records Management Systems (RMS) in law enforcement agencies around the world
Integrate with PeopleSoft
Accurately calculate pay premiums, run complex pay rules, & load pay details directly into PeopleSoft
Integrate with Much More
Integrate with any number of COTS software, such as Microsoft Active Directory, & proprietary applications
By connecting key enterprise-level applications, as the Calgary Police Service has done, agencies can create a single, powerful repository of trustworthy data for the service’s operations.
Download This White Paper to Learn
- The problems caused by lack of data integration
- The benefits of driving your agency’s service-wide systems and operations using a personnel Scheduling and Timekeeping software
- How the Calgary Police Service has integrated several key enterprise-level applications with InTime, with practical applications in common scenarios and proven improvements:
- Reduce Standby Pay by 50%
- Re-Organize 600 Employees in 10 Minutes
- Automate User Role & Permission Management without IT
- More Accurate Pay by Automating 200-300 Payouts per Week
- Enforce Complex Union Rules
- Future possibilities for public safety agencies leveraging data integration, from real-time policing to predictive deployment strategies.
A great win for the service
Our integration with the RMS has been a huge success. Very quickly the service is realizing the value of centralized employee details directly off the work schedule. Roles are constantly changing without IT being involved in managing permissions. A great win for the service.
People Like Accurate Pay
People like accurate pay, and the source for accurate pay is precisely the type of information that InTime provides. Integrating with a Scheduling and Timekeeping software such as InTime, public safety agencies can account for all employee time – scheduled and actual – with one integrated system. Payroll is a lot easier to manage, more accurately, in less time.
Solving our problems isn’t always about having more cops. It’s about raising standards and advancing to the next level. Bob Cherry