- the use of intime.com (“website”)
- social media messages and marketing campaigns and
- the use of our products and services.
- A website visitor
- A client
- A prospective client
- A job applicant and
2.0 Personal Information We Collect
2.1 Information You Choose to Provide to Us
We may ask you to provide personal information when:
- You use the website to download articles, data sheets or eBooks.
- You sign up for a newsletter or blog.
- You request a free trial or demo.
- You participate in a marketing/sales promotion.
- You register for a webinar or other event.
- You participate in marketing programs we may offer from time to time.
- You participate in chats.
- You submit a support form.
- You are a job applicant.
We collect personal information that may include:
first and last name
- business email address.
- mailing address.
- phone number.
- user role.
- organization name.
- As a job applicant, we may also collect your resume and cover letter.
Product Data Submitted During Technical Support
Customers may on occasion submit to InTime Solutions their production application data (in the form of data files, screen images and other relevant information) so that we may assist with a technical support issue. This data is kept in the strictest of confidence and it is not shared with any party outside of InTime Solutions. Normally once the support issue has been resolved such data is either deleted or stripped of any sensitive information, and then retained as an archive to assist in future support issue resolutions. At the customer’s request, we delete all copies of such data once the support issue has been resolved.
2.2 Information We Collect Automatically
We collect information about visits to the website and our web pages through cookies and similar tracking technology.
The website uses short-term cookies to help with user tracking. This information is used to track a user, in an anonymous sense, through the site to see which pages and paths are most popular. This information is only used internally to help us optimize our websites design and layout.
The information collected includes:
- access times.
- the pages you view.
- the links you click on.
- the search terms you enter.
- actions you take in connection with any of the visited pages.
- your device information such as IP address, location, browser type and language.
- the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and
- the URL you browse away from our pages if you click on an external link.
We may also collect information when you open email messages from us or click on links within those email messages.
3.0 How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Deliver the contracted services and allow full use of the application functionality as purchased by the clients.
- Deliver training and support to our application end users.
- To communicate with you directly through emails, calls, chats, video conferencing.
- Process payments for application subscriptions.
- Send communications to you about:
- New application features and upgrades.
- Our services and offerings.
- Event announcements.
- Product notices and changes to our terms and policies.
- Particular programs in which you have chosen to participate.
- Promotional offers and surveys.
- Scheduling demos and managing free trials.
- Advertise and market our products and services, including delivering interest-based advertisements on this website and other sites or content syndication platforms and websites.
- Carry out market research to understand how to improve our services and their delivery.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns.
- Generate sales leads and increase our market share.
- Analyze user clicks and usage of the website to improve user experience and maximize usage of our services.
- Manage our website to maintain and deliver the contracted functionality and services.
- Enforce our website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you.
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
- Protect the security or integrity of the website, our business or services.
- Or otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection or as required or permitted by law.
4.0 How We Share Personal Information
Personal contact information we receive via web forms is not sold nor provided to outside parties. All personal information is either kept electronically in a database on servers managed by our cloud services provider, or if in hard copy form, in access-restricted locked file cabinets.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, subpoena or other legal processes as identified in the applicable legislation.
We attempt to notify our clients about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment unless prohibited by law or court order, or when the request is an emergency.
Change in Control
We may also share your personal data as part of a sale, merger, change in control or in preparation for any of these events.
5.0 How We Secure Personal Information
We are committed to protecting the security of all of the personal information we collect and use.
We use a variety of physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to help protect it from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We have implemented best-practice standards and controls in compliance with internationally-recognized security frameworks.
6.0 Your Rights
We provide the same suite of services to all of our clients.
We offer the following rights to all individuals regardless of their location or applicable privacy regulations.
For personal information we have about you, you can:
- Access your personal information or request a copy.
You have the right to obtain information about what personal information we process about you or to obtain a copy of your personal information.
If you have provided personal information to us, you may contact us to obtain an outline of what information we have about you or a copy of the information.
- You have the right to be notified of what personal information we collect about you and how we use it, disclose it and protect it.
- Change or correct your personal information.
You have the right to update/correct your personal information by contacting [email protected] after you have been successfully authenticated. If you are an employee of an InTime customer, we recommend you contact your employer’s system administrator for assistance in correcting or updating your information.
- Delete or erase your personal information.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information at any time. We will communicate back to you within reasonable timelines the result of your request. We may not be able to delete or erase your personal information, but we will inform you of these reasons and any further actions available to you.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. This means that we will stop using your personal information for these purposes.
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
You may have the right to ask us to limit the way that we use your personal information.
- Export your personal data.
You have the right to request that we export to you in a machine-readable format all of the personal information we have about you.
We do not process personal information through the use of automated means.
If you would like to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us at [email protected].
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the local organizations in charge of enforcing the privacy legislation applicable in your territory.
7.0 How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We retain information as long as it is necessary to provide the services to you and our clients, subject to any legal obligations to further retain such information.
We may also retain information to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our Terms of Service and take other actions permitted by law.
Information connected to you that is no longer necessary and relevant to provide our services may be de-identified or aggregated with other non-personal data. This information may provide insights that are commercially valuable to InTime, such as statistics of the use of the services.
8.0 Other Important Information
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a lawful reason for its collection.
When you visit our website and provide us with your personal information, we collect and use it with your consent.
You can review the terms and conditions of use here: https://intime.com/terms/.
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. If you have any questions about the lawful basis upon which we collect and use your personal data, please contact us at [email protected].
How to select your communications preferences
You may choose to receive or not receive marketing communications from us. Please click the “Unsubscribe” link in the email we sent you to stop receiving marketing communications.
You may choose which information we collect automatically from your device by controlling cookie settings on your browser.
Even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, we may still communicate with you regarding security and privacy issues, servicing your account, fulfilling your requests, or administering any promotion or any program in which you may have elected to participate.
9.0 Contact Information
You may contact us to exercise any of your rights or ask for more information about your personal information and our privacy practices by contacting us at [email protected].
A.1 For Individuals Based in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
GDPR legislation does not apply to InTime Solutions INC. None of our Customers or end-user individuals are based in the European Union or Switzerland.
A.2 For Individuals Based in California
*The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 does not apply to the business carried out in California by InTime Solutions INC.